Monday, May 23, 2011

Mirhtful Monday - Timing is EVERYTHING!

I have received permission to recount the following anecdote, which was told to me by someone who shall remain anonymous.

She had just had her first baby and was at a gynecological appointment. Just as the doctor was about to examine her,
she heard him say, "Oh no! . . . This is not good! . . . Oh my goodness!"

Naturally, she became quite concerned.

She asked what was wrong.

He told her that his wife, who was also a doctor, had left the examination light on overnight. It turned out that the heat from the lamp had melted the plastic drawer of the examination table!

Image courtesy of Melodi T.

2 comments:

  1. Though in retrospect, it is funny, poor lady must have got a scare alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ramana,
    We still laugh about this today. Good thing, time heals.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! I know your life is busy. That's why I appreciate your stopping by to comment.