Monday, April 18, 2011

Mirthful Monday - The Perfect Man

Another surprise! My friend just sent me an Easter gift, complete with The Perfect Man.

How do I know? Well, it says so on the box.

He's sweet and decadently rich!
Just how a man ought to be!

Grannymar, maybe you need one of these. It definitely fits into one of your favourite themes! ;)

What would go perfectly with the perfect man? This song, of course.

Here's an article in The Vancouver Sun that will help perfection along, with a little fine-tuning on your part.

Ahh, perfection - surprises, chocolate and music! What small things spell P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N to you?

3 comments:

  1. Marianna, you found him for me! LOL Now I need to go study the list in The Vancouver Sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a song It is raining women? How would you surprise a man?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grannymar,
    Are you going to share? :)

    Ramana,
    I don't know, you tell me - for both of your questions! :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! I know your life is busy. That's why I appreciate your stopping by to comment.