Monday, February 28, 2011

Mirthful Monday - Puns for the Educated Mind - Part 1


The fattest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.

I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian .

She was only a whiskey maker, but he loved her still.

A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class, because it was a weapon of math disruption.

No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.

A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.

A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.

Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.

A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.

~Anonymous


Image courtesy of Rainer Topf.

4 comments:

  1. Can you see me smiling, Marianna? My favourite is 'She was only a whiskey maker, but he loved her still.'

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mirthful Morning to Marianna!

    I look forward to your Monday posts.
    These blooper jokes keep making the rounds, and like the previous reader, I love them still...

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol,
    Thanks, Carol.

    I feel like I'm cheating, sometimes. But, if it brings a smile or laugh to someone, it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! I know your life is busy. That's why I appreciate your stopping by to comment.