- You say "LOL!", instead of laughing aloud.
- Before engaging with someone, you want to know their bio.
- You're dropping parts of the sentence or question, all the time. "Do you want..." becomes "Want...".
- Whenever you type an email, it is filled with abbreviations: @ for at; w/ for with; 2 for to, too; u for you; urself - yourself; abt - about; and on it goes
- You say "Retweet," when you ask someone for a second time to do something.
- "Call me," is replaced by "DM" me.
Image courtesy of Jade Gordon.