My question: Should I change my business name from Change of Heart Stress Solutions to Auntie Stress?
I received 49 votes - 22% in favour of Change of Heart Stress Solutions and 78 % for Auntie Stress with several other variations emailed to me.
I am grateful to the people who cared enough to vote and honoured by those who decided to leave thoughtful comments.
If you're looking for people to add to your Twitterunity, I'd like to suggest this fine flock of folks:
1. Christine Korda
4. Daniel Brenton 5. Kathryn Presner
7. Croz From Oz 8. Claudia Olivos
9. Cyndi In BC 10. Working Moms 11. Joe Hage
12. Jac Poindexter 13. Woensel 14. Vita Kolodny
15. Jeremy Renals 16. Lucie Octeau 17. Koga Brown
18. Robert Kennedy 19. Tshombe Brown 20. Kiera Lewellyn
21. Meryl Steinberg 22. Jo Van Every 23. Jooser 24. Pat Sawyer
25. Gareth Hinchley 26. Lonnie Hodge 27. Megan Oltman
28. Reasha Moriba 29. Semmerson 30. Java4Two
31. Liam Murray 32. BelieveSulli33. Couch Surfing Ori
34. Accrete 35. Joseph Jones 36. G. L. Hoffman
37. Conrad Hake 38. Casper McFadden 38. Kayt Hoch
39. Brenda MacIntyre
If you're curious about their thoughts, please have a look here: Poll Daddy. Some chose to respond to me privately, so their comments will not be listed in the poll.
A heartfelt thanks to all of you! (The ones I know about.)
Now, that I have more information, I can take this to heart and decide what the next step will be.
Which do you prefer?
- Change of Heart Stress Solutions
- Auntie Stress