Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Value of Encouragement

Last year, I was asked by Christina Erickson of Finally Fluent to contribute to La Sirena - a newsletter that she created.

What has impressed me most about this creative & intelligent woman is her ability to inspire. For me, that has meant a renewed interest in speaking and writing French and Spanish, as well as the enjoyment found in "playing" with language - vis à vis the articles for La Sirena.

I put these positive, joyful feelings to use when I practise my HeartMath® techniques, which is an ideal way to increase the balance within your system.

Who inspires you? Have you let them know? I guarantee that if you do, it'll be a heart-warming experience, not only for them, but for yourself, as well.

Christina, merci and gracias!

HeartMath is a registered trademark of the Institute of HeartMath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! I know your life is busy. That's why I appreciate your stopping by to comment.