Sunday, April 13, 2008

Blah

Today is one of those days when I feel 'blah'...I'm tired, restless and feeling like I wasted the day. Interestingly enough, I did manage to complete my very first newsletter, which is a pretty good accomplishment.

My first inclination was to push those feelings away - it was different today. I acknowledged that some days you feel 'blah' and that I needed a nap. Which I had. I also could have benefited from some fresh air. Lesson learned.

So, given how I felt today, I did the best I could - which was definitely not as good as yesterday. A good sleep and things will look better in the morning. Now, if by some miracle, the house-cleaning fairy pays a visit tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! I know your life is busy. That's why I appreciate your stopping by to comment.