Saturday, November 3, 2007

Yee Haw!

Several years ago, my sister took our nieces to a restaurant where the servers were dressed in Western garb. After the server had set down the food, my sister prompted our nieces with, "Now, what do you say?"

Without even looking up, Madeline replied, "Giddy-up!"

Life can be like the unexpectant "giddy-ups" - we think we have everything under control only to discover that despite our best-laid plans, things change.

The trick is learning how to respond to those changes so that they are manageable and that you don't get "thrown from your horse." (Yes, I had to continue with the Western theme!)

Fortunately, there are some tools and techniques available for you to "grab the reins" and enable you to have some control over your own "horse!"

For more information, please click: www.changeofheart.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! I know your life is busy. That's why I appreciate your stopping by to comment.