Sunday, September 30, 2007

For Young & Old


I had the opportunity to lead my 8 yr. old niece through one of the HeartMath® techniques when she had experienced an upsetting event. Afterwards, she commented that she felt better and asked me more about the techniques and what I was doing with them. I explained to her that I wanted to share this wonderful information with children and adults so that they, too, could feel better faster.

With a smile on her face, she then asked, "Auntie, am I your first customer, then?"

Thanks to Monica for so willingly agreeing to be my first "customer" and providing proof that the techniques do work well, regardless of age.


For more information, please click here.

HeartMath is a registered trademark of the Institute of HeartMath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! I know your life is busy. That's why I appreciate your stopping by to comment.